Simplifying life for you and your clients
Providing a superior customer experience is important to us, so we’ve simplified the experience of purchasing Lincoln permanent life insurance and Lincoln LifeElements® Level Term policies — for all ages and face amounts — with LincXpress® Tele-App:
- Electronic or paper ticket for the Lincoln fixed life insurance portfolio (Lincoln LifeElements® Level Term, UL, SUL, IUL, SIUL)
- Paper ticket to sell the Lincoln variable universal life insurance portfolio
Save time and give your clients excellent customer service without having to manage their experience.
- Dedicated, in-house, Lincoln Tele-App team
- eTicket and paper ticket available*
- When a case is deemed “in good order,” an email will be sent to the client with a link to schedule their Tele-App interview. If no appointment is scheduled within 24-48 hours, Lincoln will call the client to schedule.
- A phone interview, in English only, will be conducted with a dedicated Lincoln team member.
- Lincoln confirms client identification through Rx, MVR, and MIB query
Approved Lab-Free - Based on information obtained from the Tele-App interview and query search, your client qualifies for lab-free underwriting.
Lab work ordered by Lincoln - Client did not qualify for lab-free underwriting. We’ll order physical measurements and fluid (blood/urine) exam, and an APS may be required for review.
- Face amount: $1 million or less
- Issue ages: 18 – 60
- If approved, you choose how you want the policy delivered – eDelivery or Paper delivery
Benefits of eDelivery:
- provides same-day access for client delivery at no cost
- 24/7 access to view policies
- expedited compensation payouts
*eTicket submission is not available with VUL.