Affordable, guaranteed protection today – advantages for tomorrow
Maybe your clients need life insurance death benefit protection for just a certain number of years. Perhaps it’s while their kids are in college. Maybe they need protection to help cover a business loan or protect their business from financial loss if a key employee dies.
Lincoln LifeElements® Level Term can help them meet those needs and more.
See the value
Easy and streamlined LincXpressSM Tele-App process for electronic and paper submissions
1Rates in New York vary from the national version.
2Convertible prior to the end of the level premium payment period (10, 15, 20 or 30) or prior to insured’s attained age 70, whichever comes first. Ask your representative what opportunities may apply.
Lincoln LifeElements® Level Term policy facts
- Minimum face amount: $250,000
- Maximum face amount: subject to individual consideration and underwriting limits
- Death benefit (face amount) reductions are allowed after policy year three, subject to the minimum face amount requirement.
- $90 for all term periods and amounts
- Direct bill: annual or semiannual only
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT): annual, semiannual, quarterly, monthly
- List bill: annual, semiannual, quarterly, monthly
- There’s an additional charge for paying premiums more frequently than once a year.
- Convertible prior to the end of the level premium payment period (10, 15, 20 or 30 years) or prior to insured’s attained age 70, whichever comes first
- Conversions is allowed to a Lincoln permanent life policy. Ask your representative what opportunities may apply.
End of level premium
- A one-time face decrease occurs at the end of the level term period.
- In some cases after this decrease, the premiums remain at the same level as the preceding ones for the next three premiums, and then they increase annually.
- In other cases, premiums increase after the face decreases, level out for three years, and then increase annually.
Choose from 10, 15, 20 or 30 years of coverage.
|Term Periods||Issue Ages Nationwide|
|10-Year Term: All Classes||18-80|
|15-Year Term: Non-Tobacco Class||18-75|
|15-Year Term: Tobacco Class||18-70|
|20-Year Term: Non-Tobacco Class||18-70|
|20-Year Term: Tobacco Class||18-65|
|30-Year Term: Non-Tobacco Class||18-55|
|30-Year Term: Tobacco Class||18-50|
Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the appropriate issuing company.
Customize your coverage with a policy rider
A rider is an addition to an insurance policy separate from the basic policy. Riders provide optional benefits usually at an additional cost, although some are included in the purchase price.
See what the riders can do
- Waiver of Premium Rider: Waives premium payments during a period of total disability. Available at an additional cost.
- Accelerated Benefits Rider: Pays out a portion of the death benefit if the policyholder becomes terminally ill. There’s a charge once this rider is exercised. Accelerated death benefits may be taxable and may affect public assistance eligibility.
- Children’s Term Insurance Rider: Insures all your client’s children with level term coverage, up to $15,000 per child. Available at an additional cost with one charge. No additional cost per child.