For your clients who value the convenience of a fast, simplified way to purchase guaranteed protection, we have a quick, secure and fully electronic process for Lincoln TermAccel® level term life insurance.
Lincoln TermAccel® is an ideal solution for middle-market clients, offering competitive rates, a fully electronic process , and the ability to convert to a Lincoln permanent life policy.1 There’s no lab work for clients who meet certain qualifications2, and policies are issued in a fraction of the time compared to traditional life insurance. This term is so innovative that Lincoln has received recognition from Celent as the 2017 winner of their Digital Model Insurer Award.
Consider Lincoln TermAccel® for cost-conscious clients who like convenience, and may be beginning their careers or starting families.
Easy Electronic Process
- Submit an eTicket
- When a case is deemed "in good order", an email will be sent to the client with a link to schedule their Tele-App interview. If no appointment is scheduled within 24–48 hours, Lincoln will call the client to schedule.
- A phone interview, in English only, will be conducted with a dedicated, in-house, Lincoln Tele-App team member.
- Lincoln confirms client identification through Rx, MVR, and MIB query
- Automated rules engine will waive lab work for qualifying clients, or Lincoln orders vitals and physical measurements (height, weight, blood pressure, fluids)
- Face amounts: $100,000 - $1,000,000
- Ages: 18-60
- Instant underwriting results using leading edge automated technology.
- If accepted, electronically issue and deliver the policy — providing same-day access for client delivery.
1Convertible prior to the end of the level premium payment period (10, 15, 20, or 30 years) or prior to insured’s attained age 70, whichever comes first.
2Depending on health history, there is no lab work required for qualified applicants.